Sunday, January 04, 2015

Vacation Post 2

After a week on the beach, we spent the next 3 days at Walt Disney World.  We had a fabulous time.



Can you see Jade and Jase?
Yes, we only had to wait about 30 minutes to see Elsa and Anna, thanks to Dad running ahead.
For the first time I let Jade to the princess make-over.  It was AMAZING!!!  I would highly recommend it. Lots of happy tears.


Then we went and ate at Cinderella's Royal Table at the castle.  They made wishes at the fountains.









The next morning we ate at Chef Mickey's for breakfast.


We were so lucky that we were chosen to ride on the firetruck up main street to the castle.

Jase rode all the big roller coasters. . thunder mountain, the new Seven Dwarfs and loved them.  Jade and I not so much.  Our trip was amazing.  Lots of memories.

0 comments: