Saturday, December 07, 2013

The Twin's Angel Day

Dec.2, 2007 seems like such a long time ago 90% of the time and 10% feels like yesterday.  I miss them so much and wonder what they would be like now.  Justin took the day off and we had a picnic at the Angel Statue.  I had a long run to get in that day so I went to the trail by the angel and ran by 6.5 miles and Justin and kids met me there later.  It was a sunny day.  There was this older lady walking her dog and Jade took her over to see her brother and sister's tile. . she tells her they are in heaven.  She is such a compassionate little girl.  A beautiful day spent as a family with a few tears.  

 Mom. . can I jump?



 This is their tile in front of the tree we donated.

0 comments: