Saturday, September 08, 2012

Wyoming Home Game

It is that time of year again. . Are you ready for some football? So Friday night we watched Kolt, Justin's nephew play high school football. We tailgated with the McDaniel family before the game.  Kolt is only a sophomore and is starting on varsity.  He is doing a really good job, we have seen him two weekends in a row play. Saturday we drove to Laramie to watch the game and tailgate some more. Tomorrow night Justin is going to the Bronco game. Lots of football !!

I love this picture of them all together. 


Oops I am falling out of my chair. . maybe it is because I have my sister's pants on since I had a major diaper blow out. 
Jade at the football game with our "skin sticker" aka tattoo.  Justin is so anti-tattoo we call them skin stickers.  Good grief. 
Kids did a pretty good job at the game despite being a slow game and hot, hot hot!!  Someday I will get caught up on blogging. . I don't know when  because September and the October are crazy busy. 

0 comments: