Sunday, December 04, 2011

Twins Angel Day

Friday was the twin's angel day. We spent the day as a family decorating the twin's Christmas tree and bringing flowers to their tile at the angel statue.  I don't think this day will ever get better, still feels like it did 4 years ago when they were born.  Still think about them every day and wonder why. 



Jase sitting above the twin's tile.


Tonight we went to the Rowan Tree candlelight service.  It was beautiful, but COLD -- 10 degrees.
The lighted path to the statue

All bundled up.

Jade told me tonight. . Mommy don't be sad, I'll make you happy.  I told her she makes me happy everyday, I just miss the twins.  Then she responded back. . there in heaven.  ;(


The kids playing at the church after they warmed up.
It has been a really long week.  Please continue to pray for my sister's family. 

0 comments: