Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Early Christmas

It has been such a busy week.  So last Friday was Justin's Christmas party downtown at the Hyatt Convention center.  It is a very formal affair for 1000 people.  Cocktail hour, then a dinner of steak and salmon, then a dance till 1:30am.  Kate Voegele sang, she was really good.  The governor was the key note speaker. We had a lot of fun.  Just too old to stay up soo late and drink.  We stayed at the hotel, then the next morning early early Justin flew to Albuquerque to the bowl game that Wyoming was in.  He had a good time with all his college buddies.  I wish I could have gone, but the next day we were having my family's Christmas at our house.  On Monday, Jessa started a 5 day intense chemotherapy schedule, so we wanted to have something before she felt really bad.  All the kids.  Jaiden (20), Lexi (13), Blake (13), Jessa (11) Jade almost 3 and Jase almost 1.  I hope I got all those ages right.






Jenny and Jessa are staying here this week, while she has her treatments at Children's Hospital.  Each day she has a 6 hour treatment.  It is going to be a very hard week for her, so please keep her in your prayers.  Blake was not a bone marrow match, which was some tough news.  So they will look for a donor and continue on with chemotherapy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for Jessa.