Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wedding

It has been a busy long couple of weeks.  So last Saturday we went to a wedding, Kevin (Justin's brother) step son in Ogallala, Nebraska.  Jade had a fabulous time!!!  Justin's mom made this beautiful cake for them.  I don't know how she did it since the day before her dad died. 


This is the groom's cake.  He drives a semi truck so Dick spray painted a toy semi and they put his logo on it.
Kade, Jade and Jase

Grandma and Jade




Look I am eating cake!!

Dick and Gay and Mandi and Ryan.  See the messy table, De and I were cake cutters. 


Uncle Kevin and Jade with his cowboy hat on.

Cousins Cassie and Kade, Kevin dancing with Jade

She found a new friend.
Jase was out.

Jade was on her way.
The wedding was nice.  We came home Sunday morning, then we went back Monday afternoon to Haxtun. 
Making blueberry muffins with Mom.  We cook a lot together.  She loves to whisk. 

0 comments: