Look who has found the stairs. Ugh. Need to put up the baby gates soon.
Jase just hanging out in the swing.
Jades little friends Cole and Ava.
Look who found a purple crayon. Thank goodness it was a washable one.
I think I might be losing my mind, I think Santa might bring a HUGE dollhouse for Jade. Yes I said dollhouse. Oh my what am I thinking? We have not gone down that road of doll junk yet, but she always wants to play with her friends dolls. Maybe I will think of something else to tell Santa.
It is going to be a lonely week around here. We were at Best buy late last night buying a netbook for Justin to skype on cause he can't on this secure work computer. He just got a new work computer this week so had to figure out something quick.
3 comments:
Funny how the guys have to get different computers just to keep in touch with us while away for work. I'm calling Eric's computer his birthday present. Love the picture of Jase with the purple mouth. oops. The week will be over before you know it. Praying for good sleep for you and the kids.
So far not good sleep. Both kids melted down tonight before bedtime. I think Jase is getting sick, which is freaking me out. I hope i am wrong. He would not finish his bottle tonight cuz he was so upset. I'm sure he will be up early or in the middle of the night. I got Jase down went to check the video monitor for Jade. She was whimpering, so I went in " I miss my daddy, I want my daddy." I let her listen to a voice note he sent on my phone saying goodnight. Finally an hour later after she went to bed she fell asleep. Not a good start to the week. How are Chloe and Etta doing?
Kind of the same but getting to sleep isn't the problem, staying asleep is. They wake up at 6am every morning. Now I have to tell them each night that they can't come out of their room before the sun comes up. It worked the other day but I heard them earlier. Hoping they just get into a new routine soon. Not sure it would work with your two, but I give Etta and Chloe each a framed photo of Eric to have in bed with them. They kiss him goodnight. It seems to help.
Post a Comment