Monday, August 29, 2011

Another project

Sometimes I wonder what I am thinking, but yes another backyard project. So Thursday I sorted out all the parts to the swing set and put in ziplocs. Saturday morning we sorted and put a water sealer on the wood.


We have just a couple more hours left on the swing set. . . attach the roof, slide, rock wall, swings, glider etc. . .

Jase is getting so big.  Such a happy little boy!!
Justin and Jade went with grandpa and grandma to the Bronco game Saturday night.  They ate snacks all night and I ate sushi, I think everyone was happy!!

We have the first Wyoming game this weekend.  Speaking of Wyoming. . . Kyle and Ethnie had a little boy Luke Robert on Saturday morning. He was a big boy  8lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches. I think Kyle picked Luke because he likes the Star Wars saying "Luke I am your father", especially from Tommy Boy.  ;) Congratulations!!!  

0 comments: