Yippee!!!! Another Mother's Day. Things I have learned as a mother:
1. There is nothing better than being a mom. It makes me so happy. Never thought I would enjoy being a stay at home mom, but I LOVE IT!! I feel so blessed to have that opportunity.
2. I love spending time with Jade and Jase especially teaching them new things. Each day is an adventure.
3. I miss the twins everyday but so thankful for the gifts they gave me. They taught me to never give up, not to be selfish, and patience.
4. Don't cry over spilled milk. Even though there are days you want to.
5. The most important things you can give your kids is quality time with you and love. Play Play Play, its the best part of my day besides the morning, when I see their smiles. Last week we went on a scavenger hunt where Jade earned stickers, she walked over 2 miles to get her prize. It was a great day!! Can't wait to spend time outside with the kids this summer!!
Friday, May 06, 2011
Mother's Day
Posted by Jill at 3:32 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment