Last week was busy busy!!! We had a couple of play dates, then it snowed. A snow day in May. On Friday my Mom, Jenny and Jessa came up and we went to the butterfly pavilion, zoo and out to lunch. Justin was home all week, so I got to go out to dinner one night and to play Bunco another night. Two nights in one week. . a miracle!! Saturday we had a graduation party to go to and some pictures of the kids taken for a fundraiser for the Walk. Sunday we had a lazy day, we went to church and worked around the house. Still working on the deck, but the rain and snow last week and this weekend did not help our progress. Jase's baptism is in a couple of weeks, so hopefully we can get the deck done soon!!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Catch Up
Posted by Jill at 3:19 PM
1 comments:
I can't believe you had snow in May. That's just crazy. We had a little bit of snow here last month which I thought was crazy. But, I'm not complaining about the cold weather here because it just delays the hot summer. The kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment