So much to update. . . not enough time. Friday last week Grandma and Grandpa McDaniel babysat Jade and Jase. Justin had a work dinner at Elways to celebrate the success of that program he worked on last year. It was a nice night out. Yummy food and drinks. I was ready though by 9pm to come home.
Justin has been traveling to Florida the last two weeks, so have not got much done. But we all survived. He has been home this week. YEA!!!
I started an online bible study because getting to our church one is just not possible right now. Take a look at the bible study. It is a great way to start and end my crazy days.
Working on plans for a deck finally!! Hopefully sometime this summer, we will be sitting out enjoying the sun on our deck.
Should be getting back the final pictures of our photo session from January. They turned out great!!!
Jase is doing great. He only gets up once a night. He got up at 3am, then at 7am. YEA!!! Still packing on the weight. Slowly getting on a schedule. I almost forgot we moved him into his own room and crib. We are all sleeping better. No more bassinet. . . which we will be passing it on to the Treicks. . Kyle and Ethnie are expecting their first baby in late August. Yippee!!!
Looking forward to spending some time with the old gang, as we all have tickets to the NCCA Basketball Tournament March 17 and 19. Charlie and Tenielle will be flying in for it. I doubt I will get to go to the games, but we will have some good dinners I am sure.
I am sure I am forgetting some other updates. But Costco is calling us. . .we need fruit.
Jade's new horsey coat. She loves it!! Does this chair make me look fat?
Friday, February 25, 2011
Weekend
Posted by Jill at 10:25 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment