Dear pillow,
Someday we will meet again for 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Until then 3 hours here and there will have to do. If you could talk to your friend Mr. Shower and arrange for a shower a day, that would be great. Love, your weary companion Jill
No I have not been drinking, even though the thought has crossed my mind. Just tired. They should call breastfeeding what it really is. . . . Sucking the life out of you., then asking you to run a marathon. Yep I am coming in dead last and I am even cheating with formula. He weighed 11lbs. 2 oz. today. There must be a tapeworm in his stomach.
Well off to bed for a short nap, going to be a LONG week. The bottle of skinny girl margarita might get opened Thursday
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Dear pillow
Posted by Jill at 10:08 PM
1 comments:
All I can say is that it will get better, it just takes time. Lots of time. Hope you get that tape worm taken care of:)
Post a Comment