Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Updates

Well our week. . . . .

Jade finally got feeling better by Tuesday. . .me not so much!! I had a OB appointment on Thursday, which did not go the best. First I was dehydrated from being sick, so I got in trouble for that along with losing more weight. I don't understand how I can lose weight while pregnant. Then my nurse wanted to look at him on ultrasound. She could not find his heartbeat. FREAK OUT!! She called the ultrasound girl in to help, and they found it. I have never had that experience before and NEVER want to again. For five minutes, I was back at that same place three years ago. He is in the correct position but is so long his feet are and legs are tucked back, which is why they had a hard time looking at his heart. He is dropping and still large, and has lots of hair (that would be a shocker, since Jade was bald forever). Also my blood pressure was up for the first time, so I have to go back in next week for another appointment. Since I have been literally sick since the first of November, they put me on another round of antibiotics because my lungs and ears were full of junk. Only 35 more days until he is here. Please keep us in your prayers, until he arrives safely!!

Tomorrow is Justin's work Christmas party at the Convention Center downtown. We are going unless tomorrow I feel horrible. Grandma Gay is coming up to watch Jade. Probably our last night out for a long time. Always great going out looking like a house!!

Jade has been a crack up lately . . talking and singing up a storm. Loves all the Christmas songs. She says Merry Christmas. . which just melts my heart. She was a stinker tonight at supper, but we prevailed. I made these sage pork chops with mashed potatoes and gravy. I made her a chicken patty that has veggies in it (I make a batch and keep them in the freezer) Well she would not eat anything, oh the screaming and crying. . . 20 minutes later she decides she will eat, and cleans her plate and ask for more potatoes and gravy, and chicken. This theme has happened a couple of times lately, I so need some noice canceling earphones.

I am so far behind on Christmas decorating and shopping. UGH!!! Next week will be better right?

0 comments: