Within four houses in our neighborhood, there are 4 kids that were born within a month of each other, so we get together and play once a week, plus we have added some new moms from the area too. Today was our Christmas party. . . brunch, cookie and book exchange for the kids and a craft project. Jade had a great time!!!
The craft project with stickers. The kids looking at the books they got.
I went to the Dr. this week, and everything was okay. Blood pressure went back down, a little protein in the urine, and I did not lose any weight. We go next Thursday and meet with the Dr. for the last time, and have a growth ultrasound too. I can't believe in less than a month, he will be here. Can you hear the anxiety in my voice? It seems once one thing gets crossed off the list, of things to do, I add 10 more things. Tired. . can't sleep. Thoughts race through my mind. . . I can't believe we are less than a month left with only Jade in the house. . I worry about her adjusting. Not looking forward to the birth pain again, hope hope hope I don't have to have a C-Section, dread leaving Jade for that long, what will we name him, could this be the last baby for us, stressing that something will go wrong, not to mention all the stupid stuff -- what to have everyone wear for pictures in a month, what to do for Jade's 2nd birthday, the dreaded breastfeeding, what will we be eating when we all get home, laundry, toys everywhere. . . my list in my head is never ending, not to mention the ones on paper. Then there is the Christmas stress. . . . Honestly I can't believe my blood pressure went down. I should at least try to take a nap. Take a deep breath. . . yea . .that crap does not work for me. Looking forward to a margarita in a month. One positive note. . it is Friday and Justin will be home in 3 hours.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Playdate Christmas Party
Posted by Jill at 2:21 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment