Today I went to the Dr. Cervix still long and closed -- YEA!!! Placenta still over the cervix -- BOO!!! He said slowly start trying to do stuff. . same as before 40 minutes up 20 minutes down. No lifting. We go back in two weeks. Hopefully within the next two months, the placenta will move up. Justin took Jade to the mall to get shoes while I was at the doctors, then I met them there. Do you know how nice it was to go somewhere even if it was only a small amount of time? So we hope for no bleeding and I can get out of the house every once in a while looking at the same room everyday is making me crazy.
1 comments:
Jill I sure hope the placenta moves up soon!!! Bedrest is no fun!! Especially when you have to take care of a toddler too!! I am praying everyday for you and your little baby boy. Give Jade hugs for me.
Post a Comment