Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jinxed

I should have never gotten so excited over one day of not getting sick. The last three days. . .rough. It just hits me. . sitting in traffic.. at the Target parking lot. . That one day of not getting sick, has been followed up by getting sick 2-3X a day the last three days. I have tried every home remedy. . nothing works. The doctor said if when I come back if I was still getting sick, we could have to discuss options. It better get better because I do not want to take meds. We are going out to help harvest very soon, hoping I can survive in Haxtun. Then to top it all off Justin might have to go to Korea on business when we get back. Did I mention how much I need a vacation right now? Haxtun does not count!!! I will try and update out in Haxtun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've done a lot of ginger products, but here they press ginger in a garlic press (ginger juice) and add it to their drinks. Tried that?