Yesterday, I had a dr.'s appointment and everything was great!!! Such a sigh of relief. We did the first trimester screening, which the prelim results look great. Even for the "advanced maternal age" label I now have on my chart. The nurse told me at least my chart is not labeled "elderly primigravida" - first time moms over the age of 35. I hope this baby comes on January 6th, one day before my 35th birthday. We will get the final results next week. Tried to find out the sex, but the baby was sleeping so we will have to wait 4 weeks. This is the longest we will go not being in the dr.'s office for the rest of the pregnancy. I hope the time flies by. After the four weeks, we will go over 2 weeks. The baby is measuring one day ahead. I did not throw up for the first time last night in the last month. YEA!!!
Here are some pictures of our morning playing with sidewalk chalk and our garden. Jade likes to walk on the boards, it is like the balance beam at gymnastics we go to.
Friday, July 09, 2010
Dr. Update and Some Outside Fun!!!
Posted by Jill at 9:57 AM
2 comments:
I am so glad you are feeling better!! I can't wait to know if it is a boy or girl!! Wow, what a great looking garden! Jade is such a cutie pie, so busy. Take care and love ya.
I'm happy to hear your check up went over so well and that you made it an entire day without throwing up. Hope that means you are on the road to a puke free second trimester. What do you have in your garden? I'd love to have fresh veggies!
Post a Comment