As most of you know. . I really don't like leaving Jade anywhere. It stresses me out. When we go to church we take turns holding her, but it was getting to be a chore especially since Justin has been traveling and working crazy hours, so Jade and I have been going by ourselves. She has given up her morning nap, so Jade and I went to our 10:30am service (we had been going on Sat. night) I put her in the nursery for the first time. Of course she did fine, and only I cried. They give you a pager and the entire church service I waited for it to ring. . nope she just played. We will see if that continues. . now I can go back to bible study during the week too. Speaking of church, I am half way done with my "read the bible in 90 days." I have really enjoyed it!!
So last weekend we had Jade's Easter pics taken during a mini setting with bunnies. She was terrified of the bunnies. So we did not get to many with the bunnies. They are really bright, but that will be fixed when we order them.
To view your portraits go to my website:
http://www.uleloguephotography.com/
Enter the site, not the blog.
Click on the client area in the lower right hand corner.
Password: McDaniel case sensitive
Which ones do you like?
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Jade's Easter Pics and Church
Posted by Jill at 7:25 PM
1 comments:
I love them all!!! But #4 is probably my favorite!!
Post a Comment