***Okay so from 5-6am on 9 news, we will have a story about our organization and the Walk this weekend.**
So Justin has been in FL this week, first we was supposed to come back Friday night (which I was freaked out about him missing the flight and missing the Walk), but things changed and he was scheduled to come home tonight. He calls me this morning and says he is done and going to try and get home early. He did!!! Yea!! That was a nice surprise so he got to have dinner with Jade and I.
Secondly, it seems like we never get the mail. Well there was A LOT of mail, plus a package for me. I opened it up to this beautiful blanket. A girl I met through losing the twins made this amazing hand made blanket in the most perfect colors. She makes the most beautiful blankets and hats for the care packages and donates them in honor of her son. It was a an incredible surprise to receive before the Walk. It warmed my heart on this cool fall day. Nothing is better than receiving a gift you don't expect that is made with love. It is a very special blanket and can't wait to tell Jade about when she is old enough. So thank you M. from the bottom of my heart.
Here are some fall pics and Jade's new blanket!!



Dad, can we turn on the heat in the house??



0 comments:
Post a Comment