Well yesterday Jade was 9 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Sigh!!! I wish she would stay this age for awhile. I love watch her learn new things. She was supposed to have her 9 month check-up today, but it is snowing like crazy here. We are under a winter storm warning expecting 10-18 inches of snow with wind for the next two days. So we moved her appointment to Tuesday.
We have been trying to spend as much time outside this fall going to different parks and playing. So here are some pictures from last week.
She can take push the toy and take some steps behind it.
Last Sunday, dad got to go to the park with us.
Dad, lets her do a lot more. Hence the twisty slide. Shes loves being outside and is a bit adventurous.

On Saturday, I met Jen and Carson at a park. It was so much fun.
I am going to try an crawl up the slide.
She put a handful of dirt, chips in her mouth. YUK!!!
Yes, that is Jade pulling Carson's hair, picking on yet another baby. I have a feeling she is going to be a handful.
Jen and Carson on the big slide!!
I am not looking forward to winter and November at all. Please pass quickly!!!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Happy 9 Month Birthday!! Parks. . Parks. .
Posted by Jill at 9:21 PM
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Jade is getting.
I don't think I have seen too many pictures of Jade not smiling. She has an adorable smile and those 2 cute front teeth. What a ham!!!
Post a Comment