Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jade's Baptism

Here are the pics from Jade's baptism. Thank you to everyone who shared this special day with us. I still can't believe she is here and ours, such a blessing. I used to make fun of my friends in Phoenix who cried at happy moments, I am now one of them.
Baby Jade asleep in Dad's arms. She vocalized her dislike for water when Pastor Lyn poured water on her head.Pastor Lyn and our family. Jade's godparents: My sister Jenny and hubby Darren, Ryan, Jenny and Lily Haynes.

Grandma and Grandpa Potter with their granddaughter.The beautiful cake that Grandma McDaniel made for her granddaughter. I loved the polka dots! 4 Generations: Justin, his mom Gay, his grandparents Ann and Gaylord and Jade.
4 Generations on my side: Me, my mom and baby Jade and my Grandma Heermann (she is named after my grandma--Clara Emma Heermann.
Grandma Janet with JadeCousin Lexi holding Jade.
Cousins Kade and Kolt with Jade.Playing the game "Sorry" after lunch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been posting like no tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the special moment with all of us who can't be there. She is getting so big. It's also nice to see pictures of you too, it's been a long time!

Amy said...

I agree, I love seeing the pictures of Jade with her momma. What a very special time. Your little Jade Emma is so precious. I love the pic of her close up, just want to give her a big hug.

Jenny said...

It was so amazing to be apart of Jade's Baptism. She's such a beautiful baby!