Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone and especially my fellow Irish folk. Yes, I am Irish. My grandmother (who passed away when my dad was young) name was O'Brien-- real Irish!! So here is my little Irish lass Miss Jade.

This one says "Kiss me, I am Irish." Don't worry she gets lots of kisses from mom!!Here is my Irish temper. . I get that defintely from my mom --she is screaming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

'Tis a blessing indeed to see Miss Jade dressed in her St. Pat's Day finery. She is certainly a beautiful new bud on the family tree. 'Twill be fun to relate some of the family shenanigans to a pretty little colleen when she grows a bit more. Oh, the fun times are ahead. She will learn how to build a leprechaun trap, dance an Irish jig, and offer an Irish toast with the best of them. Jade Emma...May you have a world of wishes at your command, God and His angels close at hand, Friends and family-their love impart, And Irish blessings in your heart! I love you sweet little niece...Aunt Pat (patsirishrose)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, and getting so big. Does she have mommy's temper? Jenny the quilt is amazingly cute! When's her due date? Keep me posted. Seems like everyone I know has been having boys lately (except for you) so maybe the trend will be broken and she'll have a girl.