Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Soup, Update, Walk. . A little bit of everything

Forecast in Denver for Friday - 70 High, 50 Low and Rain Showers = Soup, Soup Oh Glorious Soup I have missed you. In case you don’t know I LOVE soup. So on Friday night, we will be eating Delilah’s Wicked Twelve Alarm Chili from Allrecipes.com, of course with my own secret ingredients and changes. Burn baby burn!!! I can not get enough spicy food.

Also went in for my post surgery check-up and everything is healing from the cerclage. I go back in a week, for a quick check and in 3 weeks for our big ultrasound to look at the all the baby organs and to see if "it" is a he or a she.

Don’t forget “The Walk to Remember” is Oct. 11. Go register before Sept 1 at www.walktoremember.org. Plus let me know if you are coming because Jenny H and I(hopefully) will be making some special things to honor our children to give out to our close family and friends!! If you can’t come, please donate!! Off for my afternoon nap.

3 comments:

Corinne O said...

SOUP!!! You and me and our friend SuzAnne are soup fiends it seems! We must swap recipes! I cannot do any-alarm stuff, lol, but will try anything! Glad to hear you are doing well after your procedure! Hooray for good news!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how did the spicy hot chili agree with the pregnancy. Man, I had to be careful otherwise I was hurting for 24 hours!

Jill said...

Pretty good, I just crave hot things. I have pepper flakes, Tabasco, and Cholula to everything I eat. I ate 6 bowls of chili in one day, so it must be good.