Well I had a Dr's appointment this week and we found out we are having a little girl. Everything else looks good(my placenta is low, but hoping it moves up). The cerclage is holding and my cervix length is really good. I go back in two weeks for the big ultrasound where they look at the organs and another cervix check. It sounds like I will be at the Dr's every two weeks, which is fine by me.. it gives me some reassurance for a short time.
1 comments:
Oh Jill, congrats on the upcomming little girl. Now I wish I hadn't put all the baby girl clothes in storage! Have you thought of a name yet? will you post any of your ultrasound pictures? I'd love to see them. Let me know if you have a webcam/microphone for your computer. I'd love to skype with you some time (when the kids aren't screaming).
Post a Comment