Thursday, September 27, 2007

What do you love?

Today I had the best morning!!! I picked up my Starbucks tall decaf skinny, no whip white mocha and proceeded to the nail salon to have a manicure/pedicure/eyebrow wax. It has been since June that I had a mani/pedi. I thought after I stopped working, I could give up the pedicures. Boy was I wrong. I am already looking forward to next month to returning to the salon for my 2 hours of bliss.

So what do you enjoy or would have a hard time giving up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say pedicures, but they are far and few between now. I need to take an afternoon off from motherhood to get a pedicure and massage.

Anonymous said...

I love white chocolate mocha's as well. Have you had a cold one...frappuccino..love 'em.

Your blog reminded me it is time again for a pedicure.:) I got a french pedicure last time and it lasted a month and a half.

i love reading & spa treatments
i finished the last Harry Potter book in a couple of days and Blake and i talked about it. I'm sure you are going to Cornfest..please try and get a picture of them on their bikes they sound great.
have a good weekend! :)