Wednesday, September 12, 2007

103 Days Till Christmas

Are you making your list??? I am.

1. Finally, the smurfs season 1 on DVD. La La La La La La

2. A new toaster--ours stink--messy and bagels don't fit

3. A weekend away with Justin to celebrate our 10 yr. wedding anniversary.

I have been planning my Christmas tree decorating this past week. This year my big tree will have global travel theme. Plus I have margarita lights for a tree.

Merry Early Christmas!!!
What is on your list?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Smurfs...I watched that as a kid. I wonder if it's as good as I remember or if it's just plain cheesy? What are you going to put on your travel themed tree?

Jill said...

So far I have the following ornaments: suitcases, globes, planes, taxi, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Spanish Steps in Rome, Kremlin in Russia, London Bridge, sphinx, windmill from Holland. That is all I can remember. . .

Anonymous said...

i loved the smurfs!
remember how they called Darren "smurf" didn't jennifer hate it?

i love your christmas trees