Okay I know I have been lagging on updating my blog, but I have not been
feeling very good, so let's catch up. Earlier in May, we went to a Kyle's family chili cook-off. There was about 30 of us tasting 14 chili's and drinking margaritas. For those of you counting we are 2-0 in chili cook-offs. We got second place--we lost by one point. So now we are 2-1. Justin, Kyle or me did not vote for ourselves, or we would have won. It was so much fun!!! Here is a picture of us at the cook-off.
Last weekend, we attended Lily Haynes 1st year birthday party. Yummy food and cake!!
On Sunday, we went to Justin's family annual Father's Day Barbecue. It was warm and windy, but we survived and enjoyed seeing everyone.
Yesterday, I went to Fort Collins to celebrate my sister's 40th B-day. We went out to breakfast and did some shopping. I had been collecting Christmas ornaments for over a year now of her favorite things from her life with little sayings(books, Raggedy Ann, movie ornaments) and gave her 24 of them yesterday and will decorate a Christmas tree for her.
Other things I have been keeping busy with is the garden and my flowers. We have been eating the radishes, swiss chard, spinach and baby greens mix from the garden. I posted a picture of my flower garden May 18, Green Thumb blog--look at the difference one month later.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Summer stuff catch -up
Posted by Jill at 1:05 PM
1 comments:
I haven't seen a picture of Lilly since she was a baby...she's a little girl now! Too cute. I can't believe the changes in your garden in just over a month. I wish I had a yard to garden! Fresh (and free) veggies sound wonderful.
Post a Comment