
Merry Christmas!!!! Okay, I know I am really late writing my Christmas blog. We spent Christmas out in Haxtun, it took us two days to dig out all the snow we got. Justin's brother got married on December 23rd so this Christmas was really busy. Even though I am not working, I just could not get ready for Christmas this year. I just kept putting things off, something that I don't do . . especially for Christmas. I am attributing this to missing Arizona. Justin and I were too busy to make our own Christmas traditions this year and the flipping snow did not help. So 350 more days until another chance to find my Christmas spirit in Colorado.
My parents came home from Yuma, AZ where they winter for Christmas and again they brought the Santa PiƱata from Mexico. Oddly, it is so fun to beat the crap out of Santa. Here is a picture before the beating with my nieces and nephews.
So how was your Christmas? Did you get anything special for the holidays?
Things to be happy about:
In the book "14,000 things to be happy about": "spending the morning in bed" - especially when you have a bad cold like I do.
In my life: watching some good college football
Friday, January 05, 2007
Christmas spirit???
Posted by Jill at 11:14 AM
1 comments:
I haven't put up my Christmas blog so don't feel bad about being late. Never heard of a santa pinata before!
Post a Comment