Monday, December 04, 2006

The Oscars

Thank goodness for our friend Kyle, who likes movies. Justin and I rarely go to movies. He is too busy. So Kyle and I have been seeing some movies on his days off. Here are some of my suggestions:

Man of the Year with Robin Williams-- It was excellent, a comedy/political thriller.

Casino Royale - One of the best 007 movies.

Inconvenient Truth - Yes, the Al Gore movie on Global Warming. I watched it last night at midnight on pay per view. EVERYONE should see this documentary, it is excellent.

Invincible - the football story made by Disney--I was shocked how much I liked this movie-- I believe this is coming out on DVD soon.

I want to see Bobby and the Nativity Story. Any movie suggestions??

Jill's things to be happy about:
The book page 11: "Picking out a card and sending it to someone who would never expect it."
My life: "Planning a Christmas party" .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric and I went to see the Departed and it was wonderful. It was a little bloody, but was so good. Even Eric who hates Leonardo Decaprio liked it. I'll have to add those movies to my blockbuster list. BTW, I'm having Etta's tooth filed flat. She can still model!