Thursday, November 02, 2006

Three showers in one day

Well I have been known to do stupid things, so add this one to your list. About two weeks ago, I was cleaning the house in a fury. I had put it off and we were having company. So I got up and showered, then took Chopper for a walk. I came back and started cleaning. I felt gross from the walk and cleaning so I showered again. I can't remember where I was going it was either out to dinner or to the airport to pick up someone so I dried and curled my hair(which is a feat itself because it is so long right now). I keep all my bathroom stuff in a big container that I just stick under the sink, which I did. I got dressed and decided that I needed some more hair spray, did I mention that I was cleaning and I had already put my bathroom stuff away. I grabbed for what I thought was my hair spray, but it was indeed Windex Mountain Berry. I shut my eyes and started spraying my bangs and top of my hair when I noticed the smell. Back to the shower for the third time that day, and I ended up going out with wet hair.

What have you all done that is stupid?

Jill's Things to Be Happy about Today: (if you are confused read my first blog)
Book Page 3 "a toddlers vocabulary" and "viewing everyday surroundings with a tourists eye"
My life - Crawling into a warm bed with a good book

3 comments:

Sadie-n-Boatie said...

I once reached for hair gel and grabbed lotion. Two more products that are not interchangeable!! I think this only resulted in 2 showers that morning, although I was a good 1/2 hour late for work--my boss loved that.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have started a blog...Im adding you to my favorites as soon as I'm done leaving this comment. You'll have to post pictures too. Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do, plus it's just fun to read!

Lisa P. said...

Okay, a stupid thing I did was to order a "Laguna Beach" calendar for a friend for her birthday back in January not realizing it was a 2007 calendar that wouldn't be put out until later in the year. Then that friend moved to Colorado and I just received notice that the calendar is being shipped to her old address in AZ! That's all I have. Other than the things I do when I'm inebriated! :)