
So this is what Justin and I did on Sunday. We painted one of our spare bedrooms and decorated it with new furniture and linens. Justin hates the mosquito net, I love it. What do you think??
Here is one my favorite stores where I got the bedspread and some other furniture for the new house-- West Elm. Look them up on the web sometime.
Jill's things to be happy about:
The book page 6: Dinner with laughter
My life: The new Monopoly Here and Now Version, they have a Starbuck's game piece.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Take a Trip to the Far East
Posted by Jill at 9:56 PM
1 comments:
Jill it looks great. The net makes it exotic looking, even though not functional. Remember, guys usually only like things with functions. Like Eric and his tools, they have functions but hardly get used. I don't get the tools and Justin doesn't understand the net. It's a guy girl thing.
Post a Comment