Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

It has been so busy lately.  We spent Easter in Haxtun.  These pictures we had taken before Easter.  They turned out so cute.  Ok I am a little biased.


Saturday morning the kids participated in the Easter Egg hunt in Haxtun at the park.  I was glad it did not last long. . .  I had my last really long run that day 13.5 miles . did not walk one step. Only 11 more days until my half marathon.  My legs were tired.
 They had a great time.  The day before I was busy cooking so I kept hiding the Easter eggs so they could practice.

 Look I got a sucker mom. . .
 The Easter bunny left Jade Anna and Elsa dolls from the movie Frozen.  A very happy little girl.
 Jade found the Bronco egg her dad dyed.
 With Grandma and Grandpa before church.

0 comments: