Monday, March 03, 2014

Griswald family vacation

 Day 1 Viva La Vegas  . .We left the house at 445am so we could beat the ski traffic.  We only had about 10 miles of snow/ slushy roads.  Our idea of fast food is eating the healthy food I made ahead.  So breakfast was yogurt with granola and fruit.  Lunch we had sandwiches, salad, veggies and fruit.  Supper . . .In and Out - no so much healthy.  Boy we miss them living in Colorado.  We made only 2 stops to Vegas for potty breaks.  We got into Vegas late in the afternoon. We swam at the hotel, ate some supper then went to visit one of my college friends.  The only time we drank on the trip. . . A glass a wine after 10 hours in the car perfect night.  I am so mad I did not get any pictures of us or our kids.

Day 2. We drove from Las Vegas to Disneyland.  We got to the hotel and went swimming again, then we had dinner reservations at Downtown Disney at Goofy's Kitchen.  A fabulous time.  Again if you go to either Disney spend the money for a character dinner. Worth every penny.







 Mom. . I am trying to smile.




Happiest place on earth.

0 comments: