Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snow Tubing

Justin has been working a lot of hours lately and will be traveling a lot soon, so I convinced him to take a day off so we could go snow tubing just past Winter Park. It was so much fun.  Scary for mom!! I was shocked how fast you go.  They have 5 runs, two greens (easiest), one blue and two black(the fastest).  It was a beautiful sunny no wind day in Colorado.

You ride the magic carpet (aka the conveyor belt) up the mountain.  We had one double and one single tub, we held Jase on our lap.
Do you see that shine in the background on the hill?  ICY = Fast = mom screaming down the hill
At the top of the hill 
It was a great day!!  Jade loved it and Jase thought it was okay.  I am still scared.  Jade and Justin did some black runs and we held on all together and did one black one.  One black run was enough for me and Jase. I tried to video tape us going down the hill all together, but there was lot of screaming and I kept hitting the off bottom when I would scream.  Then we went and had pizza before heading home.  We are all tired.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I would have been scared too. It's strange that you are having fun in the snow and we've been in the high 80's here. We're starting to think about the pool:)