Friday, February 15, 2013

Where does the time go?

Lately, I don't know where the time has gone. My dad had another surgery, everything went okay and the biopsies came back clear. However, he developed an infection last week, so he did not get his first chemo treatment. They are going to try for Tuesday. Last weekend Jade had two birthday parties and then Grandma and Grandpa McDaniel stopped by on their way back from Arizona. I have been trying lots of new recipes.  Jade and Jase are good, but messy helpers.  Yesterday we made a raisin cream pie for Justin for Valentines Day, they were eating the raisins as fast as I was measuring them out.  Jade had her 4 year check-up yesterday.  Poor thing she got 4 shots on Valentines Day.  She is 35% for weight (33lbs.) and 70-75% for height (40.75 inches).  She has really gotten taller in the last month or so.  About a week ago, my sister and I had a spa day up in Evergreen.  It was just a beautiful day spending with my sister.  A day away from everything, wine, margaritas, great food, facials and massage.  A perfect day.  I have been looking for something special for my sister since Jessa was diagnosed, well I found it  Angel of Hope.  I purchased this necklace with a blue crystal.  It comes in a cute little box with this message.

"Hope comes from the love of our family, friends and faith,
Strength and courage flows from one to another,
Giving us comfort and support in our time of need.
Through our prayers and love our hope will 
shine through and make a difference!"


Jades new game from her birthday.  She loves it, thanks baby Luke.  
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been crazy busy! I'm enjoying keeping up to date with you and your family. Your family is in my prayers during all the hard times.