Friday, October 19, 2012

Week Gone Wrong

I can't even to begin to tell you what a crappy week it has been.  Justin left on Monday for Washington D.C for work.  Jade work up with a horrible cold and Jase with a high fever.  Chopper, our 14.5 yr old dog was sick too.  He could not use his back leg.  No sleep all week, I think I held Jase 20 hours on Monday, until 1:30am, then got a little sleep before Jade started coughing so bad at 5am.  Needless to say  we are ALL tired.  Chopper is doing better.  Then last night I rear end someone as we were going to get takeout.  I told Jade she could have Chick-A-Fil, if she would just eat something.  So little sleep, now a car accident.  Thank goodness for the Haynes. . Ryan came helped last night.    We are all okay, no injuries, just rattled, tired and hungry.  Lesson learned when you only had a glass of juice and a few hours of sleep in 24 hours, you probably should not take the tour de Southeast Denver for takeout.  Let me say last week and this week just sucked, and today was not any better.  I would like a reprieve from bad news for awhile.  Next week, another week of lonely Chinese takeout for me and some German food for Justin.   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jill, that is a bad week! You need to have delivery for those bad days with lack of sleep. Glad to hear everyone is ok otherwise. Hope Justin gets home soon.