I can't believe Christmas is over. Always such a let down. The post-holiday blues stink. So much to put away organize etc. . Last weekend, Justin surprised me for my birthday and his parents watched the kids and we went out to eat. We went to Chianti and had a fabulous dinner. I can't believe I am 36. The first time in 10 years I am not pregnant or trying to get pregnant. Sigh. We still might use the 2 frozen embryos we have, just not this year. Jase's birthday is on Saturday. I really can't believe he is going to be a year old. It goes by so fast. I love love love the baby stage. It is a weird feeling being so so happy to have Jade and Jase, but very sad how fast they are growing up. This week Meals on Wheels is back, Jessa will be Children's till Friday getting her second round of intense chemotherapy. Tonight homemade turkey pot pie and a fruit salad is on the menu so far.
Since Justin's parents are in Arizona this weekend, they gave Jase his birthday present early. Jade likes to ride it to. She likes to sit on it and have Jase walk behind it and push her.
Well next week back to Chinese take-out. Someone was thinking when they schedule meetings in warm Key West Florida when it is cold in Colorado for a week.
1 comments:
I can't believe his birthday is already coming up. Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment