It has been just a busy and sad couple of weeks with Jessa's diagnosis. When she was in the hospital, I would take dinner to them at night, after Justin would get home. Just wish there was more we could do. She is home right now. She goes back on Tuesday and Friday this week. Please pray for good news and strength, especially on Friday. They will be testing her to see if the chemotherapy is working. On Thursday, I went to the Bronco/Jets game with the wives from Justin's work. We saw a great game and it was nice to get my mind off everything for a night.
Jase and baby Luke (Kyle and Ethnies baby who is 3 months)
I think Jase was trying to hug him.
Jade did not want to be left out.
Jase was extremely interested in baby Luke.
Crazy hair. . .
We don't know for sure what we are doing for Thanksgiving. Just wanting some good news for my sister's family on Friday. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment