Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Post party blues

So all the stuff I have neglected in the last two weeks due to the baptism, I am slowly working on. Never ending. To top it all off it is going to be Chinese take out for a prolonged time soon. ugh! Jase ate carrots this week. He gobbled them up, but I do not think they agreed with his tummy. He started crying the other night and I rolled over to switch the video monitor on. We are working on sleep training right now, so I was going to let him cry it out. I can see a big stain in his crib. He spit up the carrots. Up to change sheets clean up and feed him. Just reminded me how lucky we are he is a good sleeper. Jade had the post party blues on Monday. She was horrible! Tuesday she was back to her old self. Thank goodness. Well off to do some laundry.

0 comments: