Random thoughts. . . .
It's Chinese take-out week. . . really getting is dislike that.
It has been a beautiful fall in Colorado, love to spend the time outside with Jade.
Looking forward to this weekend. . . relax, sleep, nothing planned for once.
Love my house cleaners. . can't imagine having to do that right now.
Feeling like I am 36 weeks prego, not 28. Ugh!!!!
Started buying baby J clothes and stuff for his room. Feeling more hopeful, excited, but still worried.
Cooked two new great recipes this weekend.
I am in organize, clean and declutter mode. Reduce reduce reduce . . .
Heard fantastic news from a friend who is adopting.
So last night I ate the chinese food. . bad bad choice. . too much salt I was up half the night, plus I swelled up like a balloon. When I heard Jade this morning, I about cried. All I wanted to do was stay in bed. It was a long day. Jade was missing someone and I was a zombie. Tonight we had cuddle time on the couch. . . that made me night. Then Jade got up and started playing and jumped. . two feet off the ground. Laugh, but we (aka Justin) was been working with her on this for awhile. I felt bad he was not here to see it, but hopefully she can do a repeat performance tomorrow night. So look for the little things that make you smile. . Cuddles and jumps. Off to bed. . .I had better sleep tonight.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Random thoughts
Posted by Jill at 6:37 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment