Yesterday I had an appointment with my dr. Everything was good, but I was reminded that I am getting old. UGH!! I will be 35 when I deliver unless the baby comes a week early, anyway you would think I need to be in wheelchair. He gently reminded me of all the "problems" with older woman getting pregnant, as they say more bad eggs than good eggs left. Not only have I been feeling really old because I have been so sick for so long with the fertility meds and now the morning sickness(which has migrated to the afternoon). I dislike hearing the statistics for all the problems with the babies born to "old" woman like me. I hope I start feeling better, it is just one more reminder I am getting old. The baby actual moved on the ultrasound yesterday, such a relief. Plus to top it all off, he thinks I can have a successful pregnancy without a cerclage. Can you feel the stress leaking out of my pores? He reviewed all that data from the twins and Jade's birth and thinks I don't need one. So the plan is to go in every two weeks and have my cervix checked until 28 weeks, and if they see anything than do one immediately. I really disliked the cerlage procedure, but it helped me feel more safe. I really wanted to relax and enjoy this pregnancy, but now the stress of getting to 28 weeks will be on my mind daily. Well this old lady needs a nap. . . ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment