UPDATE!!!! JADE ROLLED ALL THE WAY OVER TONIGHT BEFORE BATH TIME!!! I GUESS I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT IT MORE OFTEN
Monday . . . First Gymboree class with Jade. . . . I think I will wait until she is older to return to that class. . Too much singing.
Tuesday . . . First Stroller Stride class. A fitness class for new moms that I can take Jade too. A great workout.
Wednesday. . . Annual Dr's appointment, had to take Jade because Justin got called out of town on business last minute. Note to self. . .don't book 3:30 appointment at the ob/gyn, did not get out of there until 5:05, you can imagine the melt down little lemon drop had.
Thursday. . back to Stroller Strides. . . a much harder workout today. . we actually ran suicides on a basketball court, grapevine, side shuffles. I felt like I was back in high school sports.
Here are some pics of Miss Jade. She is learning to roll over. She gets on her side a lot. So close!! I think she might be working on some teeth. I got my teeth at 4 months and Justin 5-6 months, and that trait is hereditary. She chews on things and drools all day. Here clothes get so soaked, I have to change them after her afternoon nap.
Darn arm, move so I can get all the way over!!
Look at all my slobbering!!
She does have some pink clothes.

Including my fingers.

3 comments:
:) love the pix. Ah, the drool days. They seem to last a looooooong time.
I remember how exciting it was when the girls started rolling over. Then you got to look forward to sitting up and so on. Monumental! Etta was a drooler and as Corinne said, it does last a long time. I kept Etta in bibs all day long it was that bad. Hope Jade is just drooly because of teething and will do away soon.
Yeah Jade!! I'm glad that you rolled for your mom. It's one of the firsts and many more to come!
Post a Comment