Thursday, February 05, 2009

Out of the House

Today Justin took the day off to spend some time with Jade and help me, plus he had two basketball games tonight one at 5:30pm and one at 8:30pm. He is officiating every night this week. I am so looking forward to basketball season being over with!! We took Jade to the Angel statue. . her first stroller ride. We left our normal two red roses, but added a pink rose for Jade. I was thinking I should have got a yellow rose for our lemon drop. Then we went to Sprouts, a grocery store, then to Target. That exhausted us all, so then we went home and napped before Justin had to leave for his game. Here are some pics from today. Tomorrow we go to the pediatrician for a check up so look back latter tomorrow from some updated stats!!
Flowers from the hospital!!!
This was made for us by someone Justin works with, then his co-workers filled it with gifts. It is amazing!! Such a wonderful thoughtful gift!!
My first stroller ride.
Visiting my brother's and sister's memorial tile.

3 comments:

Jen said...

She is so CUTE!!!

Amy said...

She looks so cuddly!!

Corinne O said...

I cannot WAIT to get my hands on that little one! She is adorable!!