Most of you know Justin and I are skipping Christmas this year--let me tell you that is harder than it seems. I read in the paper that 90% people celebrate Christmas, I actually feel sorry for the 10% who don't celebrate. You can't go anywhere without seeing signs of Christmas, plus it is the only thing people talk about. (I used to be one of them) Christmas is definitely about kids, and when you have just lost yours, you can't wait for the day to pass. I can't wait for the 26th.
Our only holiday plans are for Christmas Eve we are going to the hospital to pick up the pictures of the twins that came in on Friday. So don't be surprised when I don't wish you a merry Christmas this year. . just waiting for it to pass.
Hopefully next year will be better, but I believe each year at this time our hearts will be heavy with our loss of our babies-- but hopefully we can enjoy them next year.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Skipping Christmas
Posted by Jill at 1:52 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment