Well some of you already know, but some of you don't. I found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago and had blood work done and things were looking better than the numerous times before, until Monday. I went to have another ultrasound and found nothing in the uterus, and fluid in the tube and pelvis. Unfortunately I had emergency surgery Monday afternoon. They had to remove the second tube(I lost my first tube about a year and half ago), it was already bleeding and leaking into my pelvis. SO in that since we were lucky that we listened to the doctors. The dr's. would not let us even leave the hospital while we waited they were afraid something would happen so super sister Jenny drove down and asked all the important questions--she even asked the doctor how many procedures she had done of these and kept our minds busy, which was helpful when I was a mess and Justin did not know what to ask. I got to come home Tuesday afternoon. However without the Fallopian tubes natural conception will not be possible any more . . only invitro or adoption-- which is hard to swallow. Anyway I am supposed to stay off my feet for a week to let the insides heal and then take it easy for another week- no lifting anything over five pounds--I guess Justin will have to keep putting on my bra for me. :)Just keep us in your prayers.
6 comments:
Wear a bra? Girl, you need to be hanging free while you are on bed rest! Hope you heal soon, keep us all posted on your progress. When/if you're ready to learn about adoption, let me know and we'll give you all the info we have on it. You've got all the invitro info you need from Jenny. You're in our prayers (as well as the church's...I put you on our prayer list).
Good Things To Think About: invitro works for so many and you don't have to have sex! ;) (sorry Justin) Remote controls and wireless connections. NASCAR starts this Sunday. Starbucks. I'm your friend. Prayers are with you.
PS - don't know why my name came up as "notsympathetic." That's the one I use for when I post to bash people! :) The secret's out!
In case you didn't catch the last 2 messages posted b/c of the meds ... it's from Lisa P.
Well let me give you the pros & cons of invitro.
Pros: 1. No sex! 2. Valium 3. No sex before implantation! 4. Bedrest for 3 days - time to catch up on all that cheezy TV! 5. No sex for 3 months after implantation! 6. No sex during pregnancy b/c your husband thinks he will poke the baby in the head -just guessing your husband is probably put together like Ryan and thinks he's a porn star (no Tripod for me)! 7. The love canal is now the birth canal - still no sex! I'm beginning to wonder if Ryan's penis became gangranous and fell off!
Cons: NONE! Re-read above if you did not understand!
But seriously, I was devestated the day I found out the only way we were going to be able to have a baby was thru IVF. I remember I found out right before I was having my annual pap (I was actually in the waiting room w/all the prego moms)- I was in tears talking with my OB about the news I had just received from the fertility clinic. I kept wondering what did Ryan and I do wrong to deserve this - we will wonderful parents! It's funny how things work out ... God seems to have a plan for us all!
You are in our prayers always!
That is funny. . I have another secret log in too. I use to post on people's sites I don't know which I matched to another e-mail account(like a hotmail) even.
Hey Jill-
Finally on- so sorry to hear the news. Whenever you want my 2 cents about in-vitro, let me know. Lots of positives- mostly I have my Eddie :)
Forgot all the negatives...
You're in our positive thoughts!!!
Post a Comment